Tuesday 1 December 2015

What I love about Christmas // Blogmas Day 1

Hey guys xo
How are you. So it's the first day of Blogmas. I'm so excited to do this as I love Christmas. That's why today I'm doing what I love about Christmas.

I love the general atmosphere as everybody gets all Christmassy and in the Christmas spirit.
Also I think everyone can say Christmas movies are a must. I have a blog post coming up on Christmas movie to watch so keep an eye out for that.
Christmas songs are one of best things about Christmas. The music stations always have them playing.
Decorations. I love going into shops and seeing all the decorations. It really gets me in the Christmas spirit.
Putting up the the is the best thing about Christmas. Once the tree goes up it feels even more like Christmas.
When shopping centers have there decorations up. It feels so Christmassy.
Christmas limited edition products. You may aswell buy them because they won't come out again.
Doing a Kris Kindle if you call it secret Santa. We usually do one as a class and my friendship group is doing one this year aswell.
Shopping. Who doesn't love it. The best place for me is Dublin city on graft on street and the shopping centre around there because all the decorations are amazing.
Although I'm going to miss it is the school carol service. It may be Boring but I love all the Christmas songs.
If you grow up Irish the best part is the late late toy show.
Also you know it's Christmss when the Coca-Cola ads play.


That's all I have for your today xo until tomorrow
Love you all
Lauren 

1 comment :