Friday 4 December 2015

Movies to watch at Christmas // Blogmas day 4

Hey guys xo
How are you. I'm great considering it's only 21 days till Christmas. 
I love Christmas movies more than anything so today I'm doing Movies to watch at Christmas time.

One of best Christmas movies ever is Elf. I've loved this since I was little and it's a movie you can never get bored of.
Another classic is Miracle on 34th street. I've only seen the new version but I'm sure that the old version is just as good.
The Santa Clause. These are very funny movies. I remember when the firet one came out.
I think everyone should have a Harry Potter marathon at Christmas time. I know some of them aren't really to do with Christmas but there still good movies.
The polar express. Was a favourite of mine and still is. It's a good movie and really Christmassy.
I love the grinch as it such a funny movie and a bit different but still amazing.
It may not be a Christmas movie but mean girls. I mean it does have the one Christmas scene so you could count it as a Christmas movie.
Home alone is such as good movie series. I always love watching it and the hard decision is deciding which one to watch.
Nativity. I love the first one the best. I saw the third one but it wasn't as good as the first one and the second. It's still such a cute movie.


This is all I have for today. Sorry it's short but I will have longer posts up soon.
Love you all xo
Lauren



No comments :

Post a Comment