Sunday 6 December 2015

My skin care routine // Blogmas day 3

Hey guys xo
So it's Blogmas day 3 today. Hope your enjoyed the last two days because there's still 22 more days left. So today's post isn't to do with Christmas as I was wanted to mix it up a bit.



For many years I have had such bad skin and to be honest I've never really felt self conscious about it And it was quite bad. Today it's not a bad as it has been but I still get bad days. So I'm sharing my skin care routine with you today.

I start if by taking off my makeup with the Garnier Micellar Water. This is amazing as it takes all my makeup off amd cleanses at the same time. And if I'm out at a party and come back late I'm not bother to do my skin care routine I just use this.

Next its in to face wash. I use garnier pure active  I love this as its good for my skin and its gentle on the skin and I have sensitive skin so it's good for that aswell.


Once or twice a week I use the garnier pure active 3 in 1. This is amazing I was recently using the Clinique range and when I bought this Because I ran out of my Clinique I said I'm not buying I again as it wasn't doing much for my skin.

To finish off I use The pure active garnier moisturiser. It's a matifying one so it doesn't making my skin look as oily.


The odd time i use a face mask. But not really as some brands make me break out or go red.

This is all I have today.Hope you enjoyed. 
Love you all xo
Lauren 

No comments :

Post a Comment