Saturday 5 December 2015

Everyday makeup products I use // Blogmas day 5

Hey guys xo
How are you today. Can't believe it's the fifth of December already. It's flying by. Today I'm doing everyday products I use. This isn't including school as I don't wear makeup.

For base I use the rimmel match perfection and natural collection powder. I really like these and there amazing value for money.




For eyes I mainly use the loreal la pallete nude in rosé. Or sometimes I use the Maybelline nudes pallete. There not that expensive and great for the price.



For my lips I use an eos or babylips. The odd time I might wear a lipstick, if I know it's not going to come off if I'm eating or drinking


I use the Rimmel wake me up as I feel it literally wakes me up. It covers up well since I need it, I don't have dark circles but it just brightens up my face a lot.

For mascara I have a little Chanel tester which is lasting me a long time. It's so good and gives my lashes Lots of volume. I also sometimes use the maybelline lash sensational.

That's really all I wear as I don't like too much on my face. I hope your enjoying blogmas as much as I'm enjoying writing it.
Love you all xo
Lauren 

No comments :

Post a Comment