Sunday 6 December 2015

Beauty myths we believe // Blogmas day 6

Hey guys xo
How are you. Today I'm doing beauty myths we believe. I know we all do this. We look stuff up on google and we think oh I better stop doing that but a lot of the time it's just a myth. So today I have list of myths and why there wrong. Hope you enjoy xo


1.Wash your hair everyday? This isn't true. When we wash our hair were stripping the hair follicles of its essential oils. Some studies show We should only wash our hair once or twice a week using dry shampoo inbetween washes. But other studies show we shouldn't because it makes the hair look dull and flat. 

2. Drinking water will fix dry skin? This isn't the case. Although drinking water does hydrate are skin it won't actually help dry skin.  It will help us look and feel better. But weren't not plants our skin doesn't perk up when we drink water.

3. Pumping mascara gets rid of clumps? I always cringe when I see people do this. When you pump your mascara your allowing more air in making it dry out quicker which will give us a clumpy mascara. But to fix a dry mascara just add in a few drops of eye drops.

4. I've only found out this one recently. Stream opens our pores? This is false. Steam will help loosen the dirt in our pores and help it too come easier. Our pores cannot move as we they no muscles so therefore cannot move.


Sorry it'd really short. I've been so busy and I, trying to get them all pre written.
Love you all Lauren xo 


No comments :

Post a Comment