Monday 7 December 2015

The Disney tag // Blogmas day 7

Hey guys xo 
Today I'm doing a Disney tag. There are so many different ones out there but I picked one that I like the best. 



Disney world or DISNEY land? 
I've only ever been to Disney land Paris but I would love to go to one in America.

Favorite DISNEY character 
This so so hard as I have so many but I would say Sebastian from the little mermaid as I love the way he speaks. I also love Aladdin and Simba.

Which DISNEY movie do your remember seeing first in theaters? 
Brother bear. It was also the very first movie I saw in the cinema.

What is something you collect from DISNEY? 
There is places where you can buy Disney here but I dint really collect anything.

What is your favorite Disney ride? 
Thunder mountain was my favorite

What is your Disney Dream job? 
To be a Disney princess. I would be so cool to make little kids days.

Most treasured Disney item? 
I've only been once so I don't have much. But we got two Christmas tree decorations when we went and one broke so we keep the other one on a high shelf now.

Which Disney voice actor would you most like to meet? 
Jodi Benson or Idina Menzel.

Favorite snacks at the parks. 
I wouldn't no as I've only been once.

Flounder, Sebastian, or scuttle ?
Sebastian.

Do you have a favorite pair of Mickey ears? 
I have a pair of Minnie ears and that's all.

Favorite restaurants at the parks? 
We didn't eat at the restraunts that much.

Which Disney princess has the best sidekick? 
Ariel

A scene from a Disney movie you wish you could experience. 
Definitely tangled when there on the boat with the lanterns.

An unforgettable experience you've had in the Disney parks
I can't remember it that well but when I went to a show. It was my birthday and they turned the lights off as Sang happy birthday.

Who are your favorite Disney princesses? 
Jasmine, Rapunzel or Ariel.

Which characters would you choose to be your BFF? 
Olaf

What is your favorite non classic Disney movie?
Probably High school musical. 


If you had the chance to spend time with Walt Disney himself, what would you want to say to him? 
Thank you for a great childhood.


That's it for today guys. 
Love you xo
Lauren 

No comments :

Post a Comment