Saturday 6 June 2015

TMI tag

So I thought that away to,get to know me better I'd do the TMI tag.


1. What are you wearing ?  A white top with a pineapple and black leggings.
2. Ever been in love ?  Yes of course, yes of course of joking I'm forever alone.
3. Ever had a terrible breakup ?  No
4. How tall are you ?  5"1. Im a giant I know.
5. How much do you weigh. Around 48kg I think.
6. Any tattoos ? No but I want an arrow tattoo, the moon and stars and a music note
7. Any piercings ?  Yes just my ears but I would like my second one in my ear and my belly button done.
8.OTP ? Janya 
9. Favourite show ? Glee and Modern Family.
10. Favorite band ? I don't have a favorite band but my favorite singers are Hozier Ed Sheeran and James Bay.
11.Something you miss ? Cory Monieth he is one of my favorite actors.
12. Favorite song ? Ed Sheeran - Photograph
13. How old are you ? I'm 14
14. Zodiac sign ? Sagutarrius
15. Quality you look for in a partner ? Sense of humor and a nice person.
16.  Favorite quote ? You never know until you try or you can't have a rainbow without a rain.
17. Favorite actor. Adam Sandler
18. Favorite colour ? Pink and Blue
19. Loud music or soft ? Soft
20. Where do you go when your sad ? Bedroom
21. How long does it take you to shower ? 20 minutes
22. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning ? 30 minutes
23. Ever Been in a physical fight ? Yes but not a big one.
24. Turn ons ? If they can sing and play guitar, have a nice smile hair and eyes to me.
25. Turn offs ? annoying and clingy
26. The reason I started a YouTube ? I don't do YouTube but I started a blog so I can share my thoughts with others and I love fashion and beauty.
27. Fears ? Spiders, snakes, heights, and my biggest fears are public speaking, bees, wasps and clowns.
28. Last thing that made you cry ? The other day when I watched 50 First dates.
29. Last time you said you loved someone ? Not sure maybe it was one of friends earlier on.
30. Meaning behind your YouTube name ? I chose Laurebelle as my Blog name because belle is the French word for beauty or beautiful and I took of the N because it sounded better. So it's Laurebelle.
31. Last book you read ? It was for English and it's called Then by Morris Gleitzman.
32. The book your currently reading ? I've been busy so had no time to read.
33. Last show you watched ? Glee but it was season 3
34.
35.last person you talked too ? My family
36. Favorite food ? Chocolate or popcorn
37. Place you want to visit ? Dubai
38. La place you were ? Spain last summer
39. Do you have a crush ? Yes
40. Last time you kissed someone ? :/
41. Last time you were insulted ? Can't remember.
42. Favorite flavour of sweet ? Chocolate.
43. What instrument do you play ? Guitar for around six years now.
44. Favorite piece of jewellery ? My Claddagh Ring
45. Last sport you played ? Hockey in P.E
46. Last song you sang ? Don't know I can't sing but I still so all the time.
47. Favorite chat up line ? I'm not a photographer but I can picture me and you together.
48. Have you ever used it ? No
49. Last time you hung out with anyone ? Yesterday
50 . Who do you tag to do this questions next ? I tag all yous to do it.



So,this was the TMI tag guys and I hope,you got to know me better and know some more stuff about me.

Love you all Lauren xx

3 comments :

  1. Hello, I'm a 13-year-old South African Blogger.
    Please check out my Blog and contact me, I'd love to advertise your Blog :)

    Love and Blessings,
    Xxx Britney

    www.britneynaude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment and I checked out your blog I love it xx

      Delete
  2. Love it! ❤️☺️🌸📝

    ReplyDelete