Tuesday 9 June 2015

The sisterhood of the worlds blogger awards

Hey guys so I was nominated by an amazing blogger Britney Nause http://britneynaude.blogspot.com for the to he sisterhood of the worlds blogger awards.

There are some rules.

1. Answer the ten questions you have been sent and thank the blogger.
2. Make up ten of your own questions.
3. Nominate other people to do it.
4. Put the logo somewhere in you blog.




So here are the questions

1. How has blogging had an effect on your life ?
Blogging has has an impact on my life. Its made me realise that what people think don't matter and to do what ever makes you happy. It's also made me be more prepared for stuff like projects I would t leave a blog post till the last minute so why leave a project.

2. What inspired you to start blogging ?
What inspired me to start blogging was I've always wanted to have a YouTube but I don't have enough confidence I still wanted to share and inspire others so I though why not start a blog instead.

3. Name five hobbies you would gladly do for the rest of you life ?
Art- Art has always been a big part of my life since I was young.
Music- Same with art I've loved playing guitar since I was about eight.
Design- I've loved designing stuff since I was eleven and got a top model book.
Makeup- I just love doing my makeup.
Writing- I don't mean writing that essay for English I mean writing stuff like this.

4. What are your favourite things about yourself ?
This is a hard one to answer I mean how do you answer it. I would say that I always have that smile
on my face. It's just my natural facial expression and my laugh even though it's weird I would rather have a weird laugh.

5. If you were in a time machine where would you do past or future ?
I would love to go to the future. We already have evidence of what life was like in the past so I would love to go to future to see how people's lives turned out and see what stuff will be around.

6. If you could have lunch with anyone alive or dead what would you ask them ?
I would have lunch with sprinkle of glitter because she's such nice and genuine person and I would ask her what's it like being a youtuber having people who look up to and want to be like you.


7. Where would you love to live one day ?
I've always wanted to stay where I grew up for my whole life. I'd like to live in London for w year but then move back because I love where I live.

8.What do you want to do for a living ?
Fashion design and a  stylist

9. Name a few of your biggest ambitions ?
To have my blog be successful.
To conquere my fear of stage fright and play guitar infront of people I've been playing for six years and still have never played for anyone.

10. What's your utmost social media and why ?
Instagram because you can share photos of your life and what you do.




The ten questions I'm asking are
1. Why did you start a blog ?
2. Why did you choose your blog name ?
3. Three things you can't live without ?
4. What's your favourite and least favourite school subject ?
5. Three places you want to visit ?
6. Favourite item of clothing ?
7. What do you want to be when you older ?
8. One thing you want to do before you turn twenty ?
9. If the world was too end tomorrow what would you do ?
10. Favourite food ?

The amazing people I'm tagging are

Lexi - http://lexiixx.blogspot.co.uk
Lois - http://lcalivin.blogspot.co.uk
Charlotte - http://charlottecrowder.blogspot.ie


I hope you all like this and the four People I nominate enjoy doing it aswell x

Love you all Lauren xx


6 comments :

  1. The reason I started my blog was just the same as yours!! Hahahaha... And me too, wish to be a fashion designer or a fashion stylist someday!

    www.stylemechummy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou so much for tagging me! Can't wait to do this tag! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also, random question but, what did you use to make your blogging header thing? Sorry if I've asked you before xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just used an app that you make collages on and then cropped it xx

      Delete
  4. Love this post gurl!!! Great questions,AND answers! I'll have mine up sooon hopefully! Thankyou so much for tagging me beautiful! xxx

    ReplyDelete