Saturday 20 June 2015

Get ready with me : Party edition

Hey guys. So I was my friends birthday party and I thought why not just tell you all what I did to get ready.

Firstly the night before I washed my hair with garnier ultimate blends shampoo and conditioner.



Then I washed my body with Treacle Moon bodywash in raspberry kiss






Around three o clock the next day I started to get ready. Firstly I just straightened my hair and just left it like that because it was likely going to rain with the great Irish weather.


Then I did makeup. I don't wear foundation because My skin can break out easily so I went straight on to my eyes. I used my sleek pallete in oh so special.









I just did a really simple look and for another quick blog post I might do a quick eye makeup look.


For my outfit I wore some superdry skinny jeans, a kimono from penny's and a little white  top from NewLook.



Hope you liked this little quick blog post and sorry it's so late up xx

Love you all Lauren xx






3 comments :

  1. I love sleek pallets they are really natural and are really good for contouring and Smokey eyes! I really like the look of that pallet Where did you get yours? I have the stormy pallet!

    http://shimmerbaez.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete