Saturday 18 July 2015

Q and A

hey guys how are you. I'm so sorry really sorry that I haven't put up a post in ages. I'm just doing a quick Q and A but I'm happy I'm still putting up one even if it is a short one.

@cvansice7 asked how many selfies do I take on a daily basis. Depends on what I'm doing that day if I'm in all day I take loads but if I'm out I domt toke as much.


@Alicia.Anderton asked do I prefer summer or winter. I like both like I don't really like the sun because it makes me feel a bit sick and run down but I love the style but I like winter because curling up watching a Christmas movie or having a warm dinner after a really cold day and I love wearing big coats with a snood( it's a scarf with the ends sewn together so you wrap it around.) I'd say winter is my favourite.


@Allie456 asked what is my favourite item of clothing. I would never be able to choose one. I have a good bit of clothes.


@Looci_w asked 5 things for a successful blog and i suppose the main thing is do what you want to do. Just because beauty blogs might be in and you enjoy fashion or reading doesn't mean you have to do what everyone else does so what Interests you. Be yourself. Make it look nice and have it to do with what you write. Be nice and intereact. And make friends.


@Orlaherexx short sleeves or long sleeves in summer. I domt even where long sleeves unless it's a jumper they don't suit me.


@Charlottecbeauty asked favourite makeup brand. Maybelline it's my all time favourite.



@LaLivin asked favourite thing to have for breakfast. I don't know I'm not a big fan of huge breakfasts. I eat it but I just have anything really but mostly weetabix.


She also Asked swim with sharks or Dolphins. Dolphins all the way.

If I could dye my hair any Colour for 24 hours what colour would I dye it. Candyfloss pink or lilac



I hope you enjoyed this quick little q and a. Hope your all doing good. I've missed writing blog posts.


Love you all Lauren.










2 comments :

  1. Nice post! Thanks for answering my question ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is observed that American emphasized in education and their prime concern is higher education shift on australian assignment website. They want to secure the future of their kids with the help of education and this is their most important tool for them.

    ReplyDelete