Tuesday 16 June 2015

Tunesday Tuesday // collab with LaLivin

hello guys, so today I'm doing a collab with Lois who's blog is LaLivin which I will link at the end because she is amazing and her blog is one of favourites.

So we're basically saying three songs and one album we have been loving which is a very hard decision because I love my music but I finally managed to pick my favorites.


So my first favourite is definalty a song by Coldplay. The Scientist. This is actually my favourite song at the moment. If you haven't listened to it I would because it's amazing. Coldplay have many great songs but this would be my favourite  because it's just amazing and the lyrics are just perfect.



My next favourite is flashlight by Jessie J. Pitch Perfect is one of favourite movies and I think the Song fits it really well. The lyrics are amazing and I love the start the way it's just done on piano and then gets a bit more in the chorus.


Trying to think of my last one was hard because I have so many favourites but I finally chose Like real people do by Hozier. Hozier is one of favourites and all his songs are good but this one is just amazing to me.


For the album I knew what to do straight away. It's one of my favourite artists and I love all his songs. The lyrics and backing tracks are just perfect it's James Bay Chaos and the Calm. This is my favourite album all his songs are amazing and I'm always listening to it.



I know this was quiet a quick one but as I said its a collab with Lois who's blog is LaLavin. Her Blog is amazing so to and check it out.


I listen to all my music on spotify which is amazing and is such good quality.

Love you all Lauren xx.   Lois blog check it out it's amazing xx

1 comment :

  1. THIS IS SO COOL GURL!!! First of all,thanks for collabing! and for all the sweet words!
    Also,loveee your song choices!
    The scientist is one of my personal favorites,and I will check the others out! And can't wait to check that album out!

    Lubb ya gurl xoxox

    ReplyDelete