Sunday 31 May 2015

Summer sleepover - activities / with lexi the newt

Hey guys how are yous doing. So this week is me and lexis last post in out summer sleepover series and its activities. I just want to say sorry again this isn't the best I had my summer exams this week and Friday I finished for summer and I had Friends round so it's been a busy week.

Sleepovers are so much fun and There so much stuff you can do.

One of the first things you can do is paint eachothers nails My nails are really short so there's not much I can do with them. If you one of the lucky ones that has really nice long nails you can try nail art and so really nice summer designs.

You could try doing some flowers, chevron or paint each nail a different colour. Some nail varnishes I'm loving are SOSU by Suzanne Jackson in the colour coral reef and Kate Moss Rimmel.


Another thing you can do is prank calls. If you do this make sure it's to someone you know and to some random number because they can call the guards on you so be careful.


You can also make food so go to last weeks to see that where I told you how to make rainbow cupcakes.


Now if your anything like me who is the friend who sings and dances all the time but isn't very good then put on a random playlist and juts sing at the top of lungs which I what I do. Here's some of favourite sing a long songs.
Basically any upbeat Bruno Mars song
Classic - MKTO
Wait on me - Rixton
Dance with me tonight and Trouble maker - Olly Murs
All about that bass - Meghan Tranior
Any Whitney Houstan or Beyoncé song
And search on YouTube Henry Gallegher Lightning it'd  a really catchy cute song.


Also you can make blanket forts and have lots and lots of pillows or just spread a load of blankets on the floor and relax.


You can play truth or dare. Just have some fun with it but make sure not to force anybody to do anything that they don't want to do.



Sorry for this isn't my best but I've been studying and had exams. But I'll have loads for you in the coming weeks.

Love you all Lauren xx

2 comments :

  1. Love this post so Much!! These ideas are all really really cute! And love the idea of this whole series!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post so Much!! These ideas are all really really cute! And love the idea of this whole series!! Xx

    ReplyDelete