Saturday 2 May 2015

Beauty ?

What is the real definition of beauty ? I always think this. Is it having a perfect smile, perfect skin, being stick thin. Or is it having a nice personality, a smile and being a nice person. We all are perfect even if we'd don't realize it. So that gap you have inbetween your two front teeth, your thousand of freackles, the dimple you think are horrible, are all beautiful. Because of society today we all think we aren't perfect but you are. That model in the magazine the editor has gone and edited the "flaws".
I've always thought I wasn't beautiful but anytime I think this I remember there's no definition of beauty and everybody is beautiful in there when way. I've always though that I had small eyes, a really bad skin tone, just plain old brown hair. But there all still beautiful and everybody has things they like and don't like but as tumbkr told me "your so use to your features that what you think are flaws is beauty to a stranger" I know this was a bit all over the place but I just wanted to say somethimg about this. I love you all and remember your beautiful don't let anyone tell you your not.

Love all my lovelies Lauren xx

2 comments :

  1. Hey Lauren you are goals I'm charlotte instagram:@yh_charlotte if you ever have the chance get in touch if old really love to talk thanks, Charlotte 😘

    ReplyDelete