Wednesday 10 August 2016

Bronzed summer makeup look

Hey guys xo
Today is a collaboration with an amazing blogger thareni nicole blog. She's is such an amazing blogger so I would defiantly go and check it out as she definitely deserves it.
We're both doing summer makeup looks so I'll leave her link at the end. Mien is a bronzed look as I'm really loving the gold shimmery eye, bronzer and a nice lippy.

So here it is.
I started off with my seventeen primer. It really helps with keeping makeup on. I then moved on to my face.

I use my all time favourite foundation. The No7 instant radiance. I really love this as it gives a lovely glowy look. I then used my lifesaving concealer the collection lasting perfection. This really brightens up under my eyes and covers up my imperfections.

I used my Kate Moss Sculpting palette. I love this as unlike many palette so they cater for more than one skin tome. I use a good bit of contour as it is a bronzed look. I also use a bit of blush and then my fave highlighter. I also did a bit of contouring with my hoola bronzer.

For my eyes I did one of my favourite looks. I put the maybelline colour 24 colour tattoo all over my eyelids. This is such a pigmented and it gives off an amazing shimmer. Which I love. I then used my maybelline the nudes palette. I used one of the lighter shades of brown and put it in my crease. Then I used one of the darker shades of brown in my outer corner. This is really nice and easy eye look and it works great on all types. I then used my benefit roller lash mascara and its amazing and really
separates and gives my lashes a longer and fuller effect. For brows I used sleek and used a  dark brown

Then for lips I used my benefit hoola lip gloss. It's such a nice colour and it doesn't feel to sticky like
many lip glosses out there
That's what I did to create this summer look. Here is the completed look below.

Read her collab here

Hope you enjoyed. Love you all 
Lauren xo




1 comment :

  1. Love this look! Had so much fun collabing with you. Xx www.thareninicola.com

    ReplyDelete