Friday 17 June 2016

Makeup and beauty wish list // collab with Daisy Petals

Hey guys xo
How are you ? Today I have a collab with an amazing blogger "Daisy Petals". I love her blog so make sure to go and check it out. We're doing makeup and beauty wish lists so if you have any of these items tell what in the comments what you  think of them. Let's get to it.
A beauty wish list. We all have one. A List of things we want and either can afford or just never get around to buying it. Life is hard when your girl on a budget. So we all just may as well fall in love we things we can never get.

The first thing on my wishlist is Adidas Superstars. I'm getting a pair of these soon anyway as I've wanted them for a long time and there such pretty shoes. I think I'm going to get the white and black or the metallic. I can't wait to get them as I reallly need new shoes for summer. I'll definetly have to do a look book feauting these.


The next thing on my wish list is for sure the Naked palletes. I've wanted these for so long. There all just so perfect and amazing. Although there is many amazing dupes sometimes you just want the real deal. Even if it is €50 more. I think there all such versatile and create many amazing looks. I'm sure there all definitely worth the money.

One thing that's in at the moment is Bomber jackets. There perfect for Sumemer as if your like me and live in a country where the weather isn't great. Thanks Irish weather. It's great to have a light jacket to wear out. This will definitely be something I'll be purchasing for this summer. I've seen a couple I like so I'll have to try and tie it down to just one.

I'm in love with lipsticks but for a lover of my lippies I don't own any Mac. The one at the top of my list is definitely velvet teddy. I'm not too big a fan of bright lipsticks except for summer. I feel as this is a year round colour and would be perfect for any occasion. I'll for sure be buying this.

I'm a big fan of perfumes. I can't leave the house without it. I've had many amazing perfumes over my time and one of my favorites was Daisy Marc Jacobs. The perfume are all amazing and I really want to get another one as there all scents perfect for summer. I'm not really a fan of "flower scented" scents there all so nice.

I have Many more favourites but I'm going to leave it with this last one. I already have two of the maybelline palletes The Nudes palletes, but since I don't live in Amercia and they don't bring it all over here I can't get it. Hopefully I'll only have to wait a little while longer before they stock it in Ireland.

I hope you enjoyed reading it and I'm glad to be back blogging again. I've been so busy studying and taking time for myself.
Loved you collabing with daisy petals.
Her blog

Love you all xx
Lauren 

3 comments :

  1. It was great collabing with you :) x

    http://daisyypetals.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look of bomber jackets and there are so many variations at the moment! xx
    www.blossomofhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Velvet teddy is such a MAC lipstick must! It is one of my all time favorite lip products! I also love Marc Jacobs Daisy Perfume!
    Grace xx
    http://gracexkate.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete