Wednesday 13 April 2016

Beauty hacks I live by.

Hey lovelies xo
Today I'm doing beauty hacks I live by. We have our little ways we do certain things that can be lifesaver. So here are my beauty hacks which I've picked il from many different people. It's also a collab with the amazing a drop of serendipity. So definitely go and check her blog out.

One big thing I Learnt is NEVER use a compact mirror to do your eyebrows. Made that mistake once I over plucked. It's because when you do you might think they look perfect when you do that but look at your face fully and you'll notice they don't look like you wanted. I mean some people find it easier and do use a small mirror for my little hairs, but for shaping use a big Mirror.

I think we all know this one but damp you beauty blender. It gives a much better finish and it doesn't absorb as much of the product.

When doing makeup but a focus point. Where you want the attention to go too. Have a bold lip go for  a more neatrul eye. If going heavy with contour keep it light with the rest. Same goes for the rest.

If your mascara is dried out add eye drops. This makes it usable again. Another hack for mascara is to put a spoon behind your lashes to prevent it getting on you lid.

To make any white eyeshadow pop use a white eye pencil underneath. It really makes the colour pop. Think about it like this if you had a page a similar to your skin and a white page, it would show up better on the white one.

I do love contour but hate doing it but it can be as easy as a number 3. I know I what explain this very well but if you about where you contour. Start from the top and then the middle line is you check
bone and the Last is your jaw. Works for highlight as well just do it the opposite way


So I hoped you liked this quick beauty hacks and I can't wait to do more.
Abbie's blog

Love you all lauren xo




2 comments :

  1. I also have a love and hate relation with contouring. I really liked your dried mascara trick. Enjoyed ur beauty hacks !! Would you like to follow each other on Bloglovin and other social media :) x
    www.ambiinwonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'm going to try the white eye pencil trick - I hope it'll work! x

    eleanorclaudie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete