Saturday 9 April 2016

Friendships

Hey guys xo 
So today I have a collab With a really amazing blogger Antonia. I love her blog so definitely go and check it out. I taking a bit of different topic and doing friendships. Making friends and losing them. For a lot of people they can struggle with both so hopefully my advice though I'm an not an expert, I've been through it all.

Making friends for some people can be hard. Being honest the best thing you can do it just wait for the right time. My group we just starting being friends. It wasn't forced, or awkward we just clicked from the start and now we're so close it's unreal. Thinking back to when we were just only 12 or 13 and starting secondary school now we're all 15 a couple almost 16. The thing I can say is BE YOURSELF. That's the most Important thing. Your friends are people who can be yourself around and they won't judge. When starting a new school or moving it can be hard making new friends but just find people with common interests and people who make you feel welcome. I've never struggled with Making friends but I've never had a lot either. I'm not saying I don't talk to people I always do but I'm just an awkward person a lot of the time.

Now on the topic of losing friends. We've all been through this. The one thing you need to remember is that it happens for a reason. I've lost a couple of friends and I feel like it's done me good. One friendship we still talk it's not like we're enemies or anything but we just drifted apart and friends do that all the time it's totally normal. One girl this is a different story, she and my other friend got in a fight and she was Saying it was my fault. She made me feel so bad about my self so many times that I just had end it. They're is a lot more than went on which I'm not going to share as even if I don't particularly like her may aswell be honest I'd never bad mouth her especially on the internet. But as the quote goes everything happens for a reason. Breaking of a friendship may mean the start of another.

And if I could one piece of advice to you guys is to never replace your friends with your boyfriend/girlfriend. Friendships most likely last longer than relationships and are the ones there when your break up.

I hope you liked this as its a bit of a different one.
Antonias blog //  Check it out xx


Love you all
Lauren xx

1 comment :

  1. I loved this Lauren, it was written so well and everything you said is so relate-able. x

    Kate// katerosexo1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete