Saturday 27 August 2016

How to stay organised // back to school collab with Lexi

Hey guys xo
How are you. Today is part two of my back to school series with one of blogging besties Lexi.
Today is staying organised. Which for me is very hard so I'm sharing my tips on how I do it. So I hope I hope you enjoy it.

In my school they give us a print out of our timetable, but I think I can speak for a lot of people but I always lose it within a week so I always will rewrite it out in my journal and I write one out to keep at home. I always do when I first get it in case I do lose it. But I got my timetable Wednesday I haven't lost it yet so fingers crossed I don't.



 This is my timetable from last year if your wondering. And please don't judge the hand writing I hadn't written in around two months.

My next piece of advice is too write out a to do list. I know we all have a journal but it helps just having a separate list especially for projects and essays due. I find it helps so much as although I always write every thing down in my journal this is so much easier.







I just write everything from essays to studying. The stuff on this list is stuff I came io with for the sake of this blog post as I don't write them in summer. I only keep on in my phone for my blog.

Keeping a good routine from day one is key. Get into a habit of not leaving homework till last minute I'm the worst for this, I wish I wasn't though. It's such s good thing to do homework on the day you get it and if you have a test ins week do a bit of studying every night instead of cramming. If an essay is due research one night and then plan the next and then write it the next. Short term thru seem like stupid ideas but in the long run it  really does pay off.


Always write a  list of reminders. Just things like after school activities  or if something changes. It's use their to remind you incase you do forget.







I could go on for days telling you tips but I have to stop somewhere. I hope you enjoy this little tips, and I know they won't be for everyone. But if I can help even a few people that its al that matters.


Hope you enjoy it and please make sure you go and check out Lexis biology as she is amazing and her she deserves the readers as I love her blog.
Check it out:Lexis amazing blog
Love you all 
Lauren 








4 comments :

  1. This is so helpful! I always lose my timetable which is so annoying, lovely tips xx
    blossomofhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved reading this and loved collabing with you again! Love all these tips! - Lexi xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved all of these tips, I am such a list maker, it really helps me to keep on top of things! Great post!
    Grace xx
    http://gracexkate.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great posts, I think to-do lists help me stay really organised too!
    www.kateejessicayoung.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete