Tuesday 22 March 2016

A spring evening makeup up

Hey guys xo
So the other night I was going to a friends house and it was a lovely spring evening so I decided to a little post of my makeup and what I used.

The products I used are 
For my face
Benefit porefessional
No7 instant radiance foundation in calico
Rimmel wake me up foundation in Ivory
Natural collection powder
I used the white shimmery eye shadow from the loreal La Pallete nude in rosé
Clinique blush.

For my eyes
Maybelline 24 hour colour tattoo in on and on bronze
Maybelline the nudes. I used a brown gold and black from this.
Benefit roller lash

On my lips 
Maybelline colour sensational in shade Hollywood Red
Soap and glorly MotherPucker


So heres the finished look. It's so quick and simple. It's so nice for a sunny spring evening with friends or a nice dinner. 

I hope you liked it. Leave a comment telling me your favourite products.
Love you all
Lauren xo






2 comments :

  1. I love this post! I'm definitely going to consider doing one similar to this myself also it's also incredibly well written! I hope to see more posts like this. +1 Blog follower
    - Jasmine
    http://basicjaz.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Means a lot xx love to read it if you did something like it xo

      Delete