Wednesday 30 March 2016

Day time makeup look // Collab with Lexi

Hey guys xo
Today I'm doing a Collab with one of blogging besties Lexi. Make sure you go and check out her blog as it's amazing. We're both doing a makeup look using the La pallete Nude in rosé by loreal. I'm doing a day time look and Lexis doing a night time look. It's such a versatile pallete which you can create many different looks with  and I love it. That's why I'm doing a day time and Lexis doing a night time.

For my face I did my everyday makeup which I have a post on coming up on soon?

I forgot to take pictures of the look but I'll show you the colours I used.

I used the the white as base colour. As you can see I've gotten a lot of use out of it. It's so pigmented I sometimes when use it as a high lighter. 



I them took the shimmery pink and put it all over my lid. I then took the fourth colour In the pallete which is the third one in this picture. I put that in my crease and blended it up
  


I then put a bit of purple in my outer corner. I blended it out a bit to make a bit less harsh as it is a day time look.

I finished the look off with some mascara. I used a little Chanel tester my mum got. 


 And her we have the finished look. It's so quick and easy. This look is  lovely for spring. It's pink with a bit of purple.

Make sure you go and check out lexi's post 
I hope you enjoyed it. I really enjoyed collabing with lexi. Her blog is amazing so make sure you go and check it out. 

Love you all xo
Lauren 








2 comments :

  1. Loved this post! x
    www.blossomofhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved this post! I really enjoyed collab img with you too! I will have to try out this makeup look soon it's so pretty! Xx

    ReplyDelete