Saturday 13 February 2016

What to do on valetines day // collab

Hey guys xo, today I'm doing I massive collab as part of new project. me and seven other amazing bloggers are going to be doing frequent Collabs. There blogs will be linked below so I recommend you go and check them out as there amazing. We're all doing valetines day theme posts a so I'm doing things to do.




Valentine's Day. A day where most people sit around watching rom-coms on Netflix, eating discount chocolate and wishing they had a boyfriend. Well I know do. Anyway this year why don't you go out and make the most of it. Here's some ideas.

If you are in a relationship then in my opinion it doesn't matter what you do as long as your with them. I know if I was with some one I would do anything as long as I was with them. You could do shopping or to the cinema. You could bake or go to restraunt if you want to do something fancy. You could even have a Photo shoot. How cute would that be. It would be good memories to look back on.

Ideas for you and your friends.
Go shopping and I love doing this. Go into any shop and all pick out random dresses and then go it I the changing rooms and try them all on. No matter how bad you look it will still be funny.

Go out for a lunch. Maybe somewhere like nandos or milanos. I know in my town where I live has so much little restraunts.

Ireland has no theme parks but if your lucky enough to live near one you and your friends should definitely do something like that. I mean your only young once, might as well make the most of it.

Have a day baking or doing crafts. Even better make Valentine's Day themed things.



Or just have a day chill day with your friends watching Netflix and eating chocolate. You can get face masks, do eachothers makeup and hair and have a paper day. Even  better do eachothers hair in little french or Dutch braids I think there so cute especially if your wearing a cute onsie. 

I hope you enjoyed this post. I really enjoyed writing it. Mak sure go and checked out the  girls blogs as there amazing. There all Linked below and I can't wait to do future collabs with them

Hope you all have an amazing Valentine's Day. If you don't have a Valentinejust spend it with people who make you happy.

Love you all 
Lauren xo

This girls blogs :
..
Kate // a singles guide to Valentine's Day
Niamh // lookbook for Valentine's Day
Marry //get ready with me
Hannah // valentines day makeup look
Emily  //Valentine's Day makeup look
Jade //Valentine's day makeup look
Charlotte // unfortunately cannot take part in this one xx







6 comments :

  1. Loved this Lauren, Can't wait to see what suture collabs we do! x

    Kate// katerosexo1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was such a lovely post to read, Lauren! You have shared some really sweet ideas, and I'm sure many people, including myself, will find them very useful, and entertaining. I cannot wait to collab with you in the future!

    Love you!

    Jade // simplyjadey.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved this post lauren! I loved all the ideas and I think I might do some of them with my friends, I'm so excited for our furture collabs! xx

    www.moonandrosessx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're all fab ideas Lauren, great post girl! Can't wait for the next big collab! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved reading this post, and those are all great ideas!
    can't wait for our future collabs xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely post! I spent yesterday with my family at the beach and it was lovely x

    http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete