Tuesday 16 February 2016

The 40 questions tag

Hey guys xo 
Today I have a tag for you which is all about beauty. Let's get to it 

SKIN CARE

How mine times do you wash your face daily?
I wash it twice at morning and night.

What skin type do you have? 
I have combination I mean sometimes it looks oily but it feels really dry.

What is your current face wash?
Garnier

What brand do you use?
I use Garnier as it's gentle on my skin.

Do you exfoliate?
Yes and I use Garnier 3 in 1 one.

What moisturiser do you use?
I use a Garnier matifying ones and it's so good as I don't wear makeup on school days so instead of having to wear powder this does the job.

Do you have freckles?
Yes I love having freckles they give a lot more colour to my face.

Do you use eye cream?
No but I might start as it will be way better for later on in Life.

Did you or do you have acne prone skin?
Yes I've had acne since I was around eleven and I'm fifteen and it's still here. I do go through fasces of reasonably good skin. At the moment it's bad due to stress.

Did you ever have to use pro-activ?
I'm using a garnier pro-activ face wash at the moment.It's not doing much though.

MAKE-UP

What foundation do you use?
I use Rimmel match perfection in shade 010

How about concealer?
Rimmel wake me up. It's not the best for me though. I might have to try a new one.

Do you know your undertone colour?
No but I know it's a cool undertone.

What do you think of fake lashes?
I never really have a place to wear them but if you like wearing them then go for it.

Did you know your suppose to change to mascara every three month?
Yes but I don't do it anyway. I really should though?


What brand of mascara do you use?
I use benefit or Maybelline.

Sephora or Mac?
We don't have sephora in Ireland. So Mac

Do you have a Mac Pro card?
No but I would like one.

What makeup tools do you use in makeup application?
I use real techniques the core collection, the eye set and there beauty blender

Do you use makeup base/primer for the eyes?
Yes because I have hooded eyes and it just falls off or mixes together if I don't.

For the face?
Sometimes I do sometimes I don't depends on the occasion.

What is your favourite eyeshadow?
I have to many but probably  the Maybelline blushed nudes.

Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?
Neither I have very small eyes and it just takes up too much space or goes away. But if I do I use liquid.

How often do you poke your eye with an eyeliner pencil?
A lot.

What do you think of pigment eye shadows?
I've never used it before? Looks to messy for me.

Do you use mineral makeup?
No I don't my I really want to try it.

What is your favourite lipstick?
Maybelline 152 feel pink.

What about lipgloss?
I hate wearing lipgloss. It's too sticky and my hair always blows in it.

What is your favourite blush to use?
I don't know. I don't wear it that often.

Do you buy your makeup on eBay?
No. I don't think I'd trust it enough.

Do you like drugstore makeup?
Yes, most of makeup is from there.

Do you go to CCO'?
No

Did you ever consider taking makeup classes?
Yes I want to as I think it would help massively.

Are you clumsy at putting on makeup?
Yes I always accident my touch the mascara wand on my face. I also spill makeup and get it everywhere.

Name a makeup crime you hate?
I think filled in eyebrows are so nice but when girls go overboard. Omg I hate that. They  almost look black.

Do you like colourful shade of Makeup or neutral?
Neutral. I think with my hair eye and skin colour it looks way better.


Which celeb always has great makeup?
Cara delevigne. Or Sarah hyland. I love both of them.

If could leave the house using just one makeup item, what would you use?
Mascara as I look weird when I've done foundation and not my eyes.

Could you ever leave the house without makeup?
Yes I never wear makeup to school as the effort.

Do you think you look good without makeup?
No I look around twelve and my skin looks grey. I do go out without it as I don't care what people think.

In you opinion what is the best makeup line?
I could never pick a best as different brands are better for different things.

What do you think of makeup?
That it's not something we should hide behind. Makeup should be worn so other people think you look good it should be worn so you think you look good. If you want to wear do. No ones stopping you, but don't feel you have to. No one will judge you if your not wearing it.


Hope you guys enjoyed this. I know it's only a tag but don't worry there's lots more coming.
Love you Lots
Lauren xo



1 comment :

  1. Loved this post, excited for your next ones! xx
    www.blossomofhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete