Tuesday 14 April 2015

How to - No heat curls

I
 Hey guys as my first blog post i though I'd do an how to on my favourite hairstyle. WAVES. I love waves and there so easy to do.

Firstly I wash my hair with  Garnier ultimate blends shampoo. 
I love this because it makes my hair so soft and shiny and it makes it stay fresher  for longer. 


Secondly I brush it through with a
Wide tooth comb all the way the through

I then put it plaits and leave it overnight so in the morning the waves are how I like them.


This is the after result of what they look like ( I may of forgetten to take a picture of the plaits) 




 This is a good hairstyle for school because all you have to do it take them out. Also if you want to focus more on your makeup for a day out then this is quick and easy and will same time when getting ready. Hope you enjoyed this quick tutorial and find it useful. 


Love you all my lovelies Lauren xx

2 comments :

  1. Everyone should learn how to curl their hair using the no heat procedure. Hair straighteners and curlers can be damaging without heat protectants, so it's either you shield your hair from the heat, or don't use heat at all. Anyway, that trick is so much appreciated, Lauren. Thanks for sharing that! Stay gorgeous! :)

    Renee May @ Virgin Hair Fixx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That simple, but beautful hairstyle is really gorgeous. I admire the fact that it doesn't need any heating material to curl the hair in such a beautiful way. In anyway, thanks for sharing that, Lauren! Kudos and all the best to you!

    Sadie Montgomery @ Hoshalls Folsom

    ReplyDelete