Sunday 12 April 2015

Hey guys

Hey guys I've restarted my blog and now I'm finally happy with the way it looks. I've always been a perfectionist as long as I can remember. I've always been really hard on myself on the way thugs look. I always restart thing but I'm happy with how it looks now and hope to keep it this way. Any way since most of you didn't see the about me post I decided to just say a little about myself. Well first of all my name is Lauren. I'm fourteen and will be fifteen in December. I'm irish and live in Dublin. I love art fashion and all things beauty. I have also been playing guitar for almost six years. When I'm older I want to do fashion and maybe do fashion writing. I'd also like to teach guitar in my spare time. I've always wanted to start YouTube but I definitely don't have the confidence to do that. Atleast with a blog I don't have to show my face until I'm ready.I really hope this blog works out. I'm aiming for fifty people to read my blog by the start of my summer holidays which is at the end of May. I know I aim big but if you aim small your only going to as good as that. Hope you all like my blog. Love you all Lauren xxx

No comments :

Post a Comment