Thursday 1 October 2015

Things to do in autumn // with Charlotte Crowder

Hey guys xo
How are you all. Today I'm doing a collab with one of my best blogger Friends Charlotte. I'll link her blog at the end as it's amazing and she's such a good writer.

We're both doing posts based on autumn. So I'm doing things to do in autumn.

1. Take pictures of trees. This is cool as all the trees have pretty colours
2. Wear oversized jumpers. I love these in autumn.
3. Go to a bonfire. Some of the estates have bonfires but where I live there dangerous.
4. Stay out late with friends. Go for a walk or something.
5. Go to the beach. If you live by the sea this is a must. And stay until it's dark.
6. Do Pinterest projects to do with autumn.
7. Buy flannel shirts.
8. Wear uggs
9. Have autumn themed drinks.
10. Hot chocolate.
11. When leaves start to fall have a leave fight.
12. Wear autumnal coloured makeup.
13. If your a blogger or YouTuber do autumn videos and blog posts.
14. Light spice scented candles.
15. Wear fluffy socks and ugg boots


I could write a lot more but I could be here for hours. I think I can say autumn is my favourite time of the year. All the pretty colours and scents are so nice.







Love you all lots 
Xoxo
Lauren 

2 comments :

  1. I love this post so much, and I loved collabing. Love you xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute!! Love all the cool ideas,they're all super autumnal things to do and they sound Supa fun xx

    ReplyDelete